Tuesday 16 June 2015

The Coming of the Northmen!



My Vikings have arrived! Painted by the inimitable Matt Slade who has, as always, done a brilliant job of bringing this bloodthirsty Artizan lot to life!

Command and Characters

Command and Characters

Command and Characters

Hirdmen

Hirdmen

Hirdmen

Skirmishers/Bidowers

Bondi

Bondi

There should be enough here for a SAGA faction or Lion Rampant army. Matt has avoided blue and given them a subtle green scheme. This is because I have another lot of Artizan Vikings of much the same size (due next month) which I want to use as opponents, so he'll paint those with a subtle blue colour scheme. The idea is that the colour schemes will be subtle enough that I can put them together to make one much larger army.

Not long now and I'll be able to introduce my son to Lion Rampant and have my first game of SAGA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.