Monday 10 August 2015

Blood Feud! - Lion Rampant Battle Report

I introduced my nine year-old son to Lion Rampant a couple of weeks ago using the rules variant found in Wargames Illustrated 331. Here's the Battle Report!














Here's a Dropbox link and a Google Drive link to a PDF version which is a bit bigger and easier to read.

My son loved the game and picked it up pretty easily managing to beat his poor old man pretty decisively (again!). Next time we'll have a bit more terrain to mix things up a bit...and I will have my revenge!

All miniatures were painted by the inimitable Matt Slade and are Artizan figures apart from Freydis who is a GW Eowyn. The Hall is from Adrian's Walls and the scatter terrain is from Alley Cat Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.